Saturday, 7 May 2011


I recently made my first ever sugarpaste flowers and was quite surprised when I went to buy the flowerpaste to discover how expensive it is. This led me to search out recipes for DIY flowerpaste. I came across this recipe on Helen Dissell & Gill Pope's site which I have tried out tonight. In place of copha I used pure coconut oil, and in place of Tylose powder I used gum tragacanth. I've left it to rest and will see tomorrow if I can get some decent flowers out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you sharing your cake-making expertise with a wider audience Sarah. Wishing you all the best with your new blog!